Tuesday 23 June 2009

Welcome

Okay, so I'd better explain what this is all about.

Well basically, during my spare time I write reviews for a magazine called Vibrations in Leeds. This gives me an output for various musical prejudices I may or may not hold, but doesn't allow me to fully vent these prejudices in a traditional "Nick Griffin" way... A BNP joke already, Christ.


Anyway, through this blog I just plan to talk about music in the way I like to talk about it. I will lavish praise upon the bands I find inspirational and bad-mouth those that irritate me, which gives me this clever title as you can see... ahem... and I'll also post reviews that feature in Vibrations or any other magazine I find my way into.

So without further delay I'll shut up and stop annoying you.

Patrick x

No comments:

Post a Comment