Saturday 6 February 2010

4am musings on life

Karma's been a real bitch to me today.

On the plus side, I spent last night with Lyd on our 2-year anniversary (happy days) and today played possibly the best gig of my life so far with Sterling.

However.

Today I nearly died of stress after spending 2 hours looking for a bag of keyboard cables that turned up on my bed. After the gig I developed a huge eye infection that has made it water uncontrollably in pain since. I have also burned myself several times, pierced my finger on both a nail and a McDonalds cup and have no phone because I left my charger at uni.

This seems to me to be unfairly disproportionate. Add to this the fact I still don't have a job and you get a set of life-scales balanced very heavily on the side of "Oh for fuck's sake!"

So, Karma, tomorrow I expect good things, and only good things. Because today overall has been fairly shitty. You bloody cosmic reconcilliation device you.

1 comment:

  1. That means you're due a really, really good day soon...

    ReplyDelete